too many courses have been attended so far and need to be attended in the future (owh man).
i've gone through 3 courses already, 1 course will be attending next week.
recently, i attended a course called 'kursus project & coursework supervision' - compulsory for new lecturers (im not so new..but..so-so la).
looking at the course-name, i have no idea. But actually, it more specifically and supposed to be for those who deals with projects and studio-based learning or such - not much suitable for coursework-based learning. yet, no regret, i still could gain something from that 1 day-course.
- different level of thinking/knowledge (Bloom, 1956)
1) lower order -
conclusion: For assessment purpose, different marks allocation, timing and students for different types of questions
1) state 2 examples of foods - 1 mark each (in 1 minute)
2) describe what is meant by 'foods' - 5 marks (in 2 minutes)
3) discuss the meaning of 'foods' - 10 marks (in 10 minutes)
- 2 sides of brain (mustafa 1998, referred to the work of Gardner 1982, Martel and Kline 1989)
LEFT BRAIN = used to refer to those who love to find out sth; those who prefer more on:
- mathematical formulae
- words of song
- form and patterns
- spatial manipulation
- rhythm and music
- tune of a song
u do have a brain, dont you?..heheeh