Monday, November 16, 2009

with love

alhamdulillah, praise to Allah, yang Maha Mendengar lagi Maha Mengetahui.

my abe will be transferring to his new school somewhere in ipoh beginning next year. at last, after 2 years staying separately with his beloved wife and boys. released one problem that comes in mind for almost everyday especially on Sunday. we never stayed together as working parent.and i do think on how to manage my family when both of us are working and the kids needed to be sent to their respective school. mesti kalut ni especially when both of us are in hurry to work in the early morning. i've to change my current system staying alone with the kids to adapt with my abe coming in on our weekday life. yaa, of course, i should wake up early in the morning, prepare for the breakfast and send those kids to kindy and school, pick azami up at 11am, cook after work. i cant wait to do that. and im sure, my abe is a hardworking and responsible man. he will lend his hands on me to do the house chores and... kids as well.

p/s: alhamdulillah, im married with almost 'all-good' guy, good life-partner n the best ever father for the boyz. happy family always.

No comments: